This is where I get to tell you the little things about my life that make it what it is. You know, weekday stuff.
1. We're big on breakfasts around here. And by 'we' I mean 'I'. It's important to me that we both get a good breakfast every morning! Even if it's just eggs, toast, and peaches. I think the obsession stems from my childhood, when every morning my mom got up early to prepare us quality breakfasts.
2. I am still not over this bowl. I got it at DI last week for $3 and it's the best thing ever. I haven't put anything in it yet, but whatever treat I fill it with, I'm gonna need a loooot of help eating.
3. The more time I spend with Casey, the more I love him. Of course, we get pretty annoyed of each other, but he's still the coolest person I know and I want to be just like him!
4. Go to the mountains. If there's one thing I could tell you that might improve your life today, it's go to the mountains.
5. Fresh flowers. It's a goal of mine to keep more living things inside our house (I don't mean animals although I would love a pet). I've yet to buy a single plant, but I've managed to keep these sunflowers alive for 8 days now! (ps did you know they're my favorite flowers?)
6. I can't get over this photo. It's just hilarious to me. We've been sleeping with my old twin bedding, which means we can't fit under the same blanket, which means we're constantly fighting over the covers. He always says I steal them, so when I woke up early one morning to find this, I couldn't help but laugh. And take a picture as proof.
8. I've said it once, I'll say it again. Go to the mountains. If not for the beauty, then for the peace. I honestly believe the woods have magical powers that can make your life better. It's the best place to walk, pray, or work out all your issues. When I lived in Provo, I would go up the canyon by myself to pray. It was the most amazing thing. Whatever religion you belong to, or whatever you believe in, if you feel like you need a quiet place to feel closer to God, go to the mountains.